Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Introducing…

our newest “pets” – Francesca Eleanor Tallullah Flamingo and Fancy Fancy Eloise FlamingoIMG_7769

Claire has fallen in love with pink flamingos.  So when we found these little darlings on sale, we just had to have them! IMG_7758

When Cale saw me taking pictures of Claire with her new pets, he didn’t want to be left out.  He immediately ran over and screamed, “Cheese!”IMG_7772

My beautiful girlIMG_7766.2

Claire has started drawing pink flamingos.IMG_7753

When Claire and I were trying to decide on names for our flamingos, this is the face she made when she heard a name she liked.IMG_7755

Who knew plastic flamingos could be loved so much?IMG_7777

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these gorgeous pictures! PopPop and I miss all you guys, but we are so thankful we had a year to be close to you! The flamingos are priceless. I never knew they could be pets!
Hugs and kisses to all!
MiMi