Saturday, March 15, 2008

2008 VACATION

An experiment with pictures -- still really new at this

Amy and I went skiing! While she was spending her time learning with private instruction on shall we say "a less challenging incline," I decided to make the best of the amazing conditions.

After a rough day on the slopes they install stairs to drop off your rental equipment. These proved challenging for a tuckered Bride.

RANDOM -- I KNOW -- Do tell how to change the order of the pictures

Grandpa, Amy and me in a 'little' airplane. Grandpa decided that I would do the flying this day. You may not think this is a big deal, but it took a while to get used to operating an airplane with the landing gear immediately underneath me, as opposed to 30 feet behind me. After a few practice landings it got better.



Now Disney World -- there is the cutest picture somewhere of Amy at about four years old hauling a suitcase larger than her out to the car for her first trip to Disney World. A picture with Minnie is fitting.
While in the World Showcase at Epcot, I tried on a hat from every country. There are some classic pictures, but this one is by far the most ridiculous. Who actually wears these in public??

I traversed the shallow terrain on our last day of skiing to find my Bride. Her instructor took this picture for us.

So its true that blogs are A LOT more fun when you have pictures to go along with them -- more to come very soon -- S&A

No comments: