Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Valentines

These two keep me in stitches!  And Cale laughed out loud for the first time today!!001.2

Steve gave me the most beautiful flower sculpture.  How adorable is this cupcake?008

And he took me to dinner on Saturday night to one of my favorite Tulsa restaurants – Pepper’s Grill.  Yummy!

My valentine for Steve175

Claire’s valentines from Mommy and Daddy119

184

Cale’s valentines from Mommy and Daddy115

Claire reading Cale’s new book to him199

Claire’s valentine to Daddy172

Claire’s valentine to Mommy147

Valentines from MiMi and PopPop165

168

141

142

151

143

145

161

Thanks, MiMi and PopPop!  My kids love their new Disney shirts!

From Grandma Robin, Grandpa D’Wayne and Aunt Emily132

134

136

137

Thank you, Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Emily!  My kids loved getting valentines in the mail!

From Aunt Lori and Uncle Clay121

125

Thank you, Aunt Lori and Uncle Clay!  Getting mail from you is so much fun!  We are all looking forward to seeing you on Thursday!

We have had a wonderful Valentine’s Day!  I am so glad that there is so much love in my home and in our family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby,

Mom and I are happy with you. We love Stephen and the babies you made together. Thank you for teaching your babies about Jesus and continuing our families Christian heritage.

Love, Dad