Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father’s Day

Claire made this at church for her daddy.  So sweet!photo(69)

Celebrating Father’s Day at Ling’s todayphoto(74)

photo(76)

My babies snuggling their daddy at bedtimephoto(72).2

Ahh… melts my heart!  I’m so in love!photo(70)

My husband is the most amazing father!  He is the best tea party guest, swim teacher and wrestler.  He is affectionate and nurturing and attentive.  He is strong and gentle.  He takes the time to sit and color pictures of Strawberry Shortcake.  He is snuggly and fun.  He is the leader of the family and is firm and fair in discipline.  He loves to be involved in every area of our children’s lives, including baths, meals, brushing teeth, bike riding, playing, etc. He is an amazing example to our children.

Steve, I love you!  I love the man that you are.  I love the husband you are to me.  And I love you even more for loving our babies the way you do.  Happy Father’s Day!

No comments: