Saturday, January 30, 2010

My New Office

So my new office is constructed out of aluminum and located in St. Louis with an exact replica in Houston. It has hydraulics cause I'm 'Thinkin I'm a cool cat!' and of course has seating for four. There are two touch screens in front of my chair, but I haven't found the ESPN button yet. Ahh yes the Level D full motion simulator, an exact replica of the airplane, except we can crash this one and it doesn't cost anything to repair.

Yes this is what brings me to St. Louis, I'm training to be a simulator instructor -- we will leave next week. We are having a blast - Claire is loving the time with both Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy are loving the 20 degree temperatures.

Yesterday a quick excursion to the Mississippi River, it was full of ice -- kind of weird looking at brown ice. And of course the famous Gateway Arch, where a couple was being arrested at the security checkpoint for an unknown reason!

Today we are headed to one of the convention centers for one of the many trade shows that are taking place, I was thinking Auto show -- but perhaps the Home and Garden Show would be a touch more fun.

Peace

1 comment: