Monday, August 10, 2009

The Answer

Thank you to my one faithful reader for your quick and possibly correct answer to the little puzzle I presented.

I challenge you to watch the video again, this time don't try to count anything -- perhaps you will notice a large gorilla in the room!

Isn't that just like life, we so often get focused on the task at hand, meanwhile we miss everything else happening around us. I challenge everyone to take time this week to look at the big picture; don't get caught up in the details.

This will be easy for Amy, Claire and me this week as we are embarking on the Norton family summer vacation. Fun destinations in store, and we will try to share pictures along the way!

Have a great two weeks, and we will chat latter!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Well, normally, I don't get caught up in the small things. But you told me to focus on the small thing!!

I totally did not see that before!! NUTS!!

Matt and Randi McComber said...

What's sad is, I've seen this video before, and I still missed the gorilla!