Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fabulous Birthday

I (Amy) had a FABULOUS birthday this year. It started with a celebration with my brother and his wife when they visited us over the Fourth of July weekend. Then my husband and daughter took me to Outback for dinner on my birthday to celebrate; and I celebrated with the rest of my family last week while in Tulsa. Here are the pics of my wonderful gifts:

From Matt and Randi - a beautiful picture frame that says "Together we have it all" - it's going to look perfect in my bedroom. Thanks, Matt and Randi. I love it! (Now I just need to get my act together and get my pictures printed.)
My parents gave me the cart cover / high chair cover that matches all of Claire's things - black and white toile. It's just what I wanted! Thanks Mom and Dad!
My friend, Valerie, gave me this beautiful piece of "I love New York" artwork that I have proudly hung in my living room. It's a perfect addition. Thanks, Val! I love it!And my wonderful, thoughtful husband gave me the perfect gift - a pocket-sized video camera! It's pink, of course! He also gave me an SD card that holds 4 hours of HD movies! I have been taking lots of videos of our daughter and her great accomplishments. We have now ordered more memory for our computer so that we can upload them, edit them and post them for your viewing pleasure. Look for those soon.My parents, grandparents, aunt, brother, sister-in-law and niece gave me money so that I can go shopping for some new clothes. Nothing in my closet seems to fit right since I have lost so much weight. A very good problem to have, I might add! Thanks, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Nanny, Fran, Adam, Shannon and Analise.
And Steve's Aunt Lori gave me a gift card to Cold Stone Creamery - one of my very favorite places! Birthday Cake Remix, here I come! Thanks, Aunt Lori!
I had a wonderful birthday! Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate! Let's do it again next year!

No comments: