Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Story of Us - Part 4 - Fast Forward

Our second date involved a trip to the Boat Show. We walked around for hours climbing all over the million dollar yachts. Not once did Steven even accidentally bump into me or brush my hand. It was crazy. On our first date, we held hands for hours. On our second date - nothing. We had a great time, but there was absolute NO physical contact. LOL

Our third date just happened to fall on Valentine's Day. Steven arrived with lipstick roses. (They're yellow with red tips. They're gorgeous! I dried them and still have all twelve of them in a vase.) I made him brownies - from scratch. We went out for Mexican food.

Steven was a perfect gentleman. Conversation was pleasant and easy. I felt like I had known Steven forever.

After dinner, we headed to a comedy club where a friend was performing. We were early so we just sat in the parking lot and talked. After a few hours he drove me home. We never did see the comedy show.

Somewhere during the evening, we started holding hands. This time it meant more than just supporting me while ice skating.

When we got back to my apartment, we stood outside talking under the stars. Then he kissed me! It was amazing - tender and gentle and perfect.

We had several more wonderful dates, and then came the time to meet my parents...

No comments: