Monday, May 3, 2010

Dare Three Complete

Steve and I are normally very giving and thoughtful people. We are very generous, especially with each other. This third dare was very easy for us to complete once we actually had time (and I had access to my car, which Steve has been driving to and from work to save on gas since his truck burns so much).



I bought Steve a cord to plug his iPhone into his truck. It will allow him to play his Internet radio while driving. He's been wanting one for a long time. And just for fun, I surprised him with a homemade chocolate peanut butter pie this evening. It's very messy to make but oh so yummy!



As previously mentioned, I got a beautiful ring. I love it!



Dare three has been successfully completed. Bring on dare number four!



--Amy

Dare Three was fun -- I was ready for this one, thank you Amy for my wonderful surprises!!

No comments: