Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hola

This post will likely not get much face time, as Amy is going to publish her own post today pushing this one down a notch. Anyway real quick --

This morning I woke up earlier than I needed too and I decided to go to Skillets for breakfast, don't do that -- it was dreadful, burned, flavorless, and an embarrassment to the establishment. On an up note, the coffee was good, and they filled my Thermos.

Isn't it funny that Pres. Obama keeps saying the his stimulus package will bring lasting change for generations to come? This isn't a political blog, but in my opinion (does this make it a political blog) the change it is bringing to future generations is simply more debt??

There is just TOO MUCH going on, we were suppose to go to Vegas this week. We decided that once Claire is out of the womb Vegas will be a difficult destination, so why not. I am really busy with work, and with the accident investigation ongoing I am needed in VA for some union business -- I tried to call in some help to keep our business going at home, but there was no one available -- in the end it was decided Vegas will have to wait, instead we may go to the Mid-Evil Times in DFW on the way to Tulsa -- that could be fun.

Just getting ready to fly, hope you all have a great day.

No comments: