Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birthday Presents

Steve promised pictures of my birthday presents, so I will not disappoint.

Flat Iron Building
Wall where the "art" is hung so that you can view it in context.

Taxi cabs in Times Square

A look at where it hangs

My bedroom dresser and the picture that hangs above it

Steve's dresser and the plasma TV that sits on top of itMy new bedding and the sign above the bed

Steve also painted the wall behind the bed red for me this past month.

And yes, I know that I am very, very spoiled. Lucky me!!!

Thank you, Steven! I appreciate everything you do for me. I love you more than words can express. You are the most amazing groom, and I am the luckiest bride! Baby, you're the greatest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog (Y)
I was just wondering if you could take a straight picture of the Taxi cabs in Times Square photo because i really like it and would like to blow it up myself.
thanks
sofie

sofiya.sam@hotmail.com